Precautions all guests and staff must take.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water; this eliminates germs, including any virus on your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. When hands touch many surfaces, they can pick up viruses and transfer them to your eyes, nose, or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and infect you.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately into a closed bin and wash your hands. By following good ‘respiratory hygiene,’ you protect the people around you from viruses, which cause colds, flu, and COVID-19.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently, especially those regularly touched, such as door handles, faucets, and phone screens.
Hygiene measures in places at the hotel.
- Shared stationery (e.g., printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed.
- Process in place to check the health of staff and guests.
- First aid kits available
- Access to healthcare professionals.
- Face masks for guests available
- Clean with disinfectants all property and commonly-touched surfaces.
- We use electrostatic spray for disinfection.
- Staff wears personal protective equipment.
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- We provide guests with hand sanitizer for free
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation
- Social distancing measures are in place
Cleanliness & disinfecting.
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus.
- An outsourced company washes bedsheets and towels at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- We clean and disinfect guest accommodation, commonly touched surfaces, and all the property premisses between stays.
- Hand sanitizer is available in common areas.
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay.
Food & drink safety.
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- We have room service in all tents
- We sanitize all plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware
- There are containers available for breakfast takeaway
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Foodservice amended for enhanced safety