Effective from: April 2018
This is the data we may get from you:
- Full name, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address;
- Credit/Debit card information (Credit/Debit, card number, cardholder’s name, expiry date and security code);
- Reservation dates, such as arrival and departure, special requests, observations, special needs (rooms, facilities or any other service);
- Information related to your marketing preferences and other information you provide us with when you participate in surveys, contests and promotional offers;
You can always determine which personal data you want to provide us with, however should you choose not to provide us with the information we require, it could affect your reservation.
Data collected automatically
When you use our website, we also collect data automatically, some of it may be personal. For example, language preference, IP address, location, device settings, device operating system, registration data, usage time, requested URL, status report, user agent (information on browser version), operating system, results (visit or reservation), browsing history, user’s reservation ID and type of information seen. We can also collect data automatically through cookies.
Processing your data:
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- A). Reservations: we use your personal data to complete and manage your online reservation.
- B). Customer service: we use your personal information to offer you customer service.
- C.) Customer feedback: we may use your contact information to invite you by e-mail to write a review about your stay with us helping other travellers to choose the accommodation that best suits their needs. We may publish your comments and review on our website.
- D). Marketing: we may also use your data for activities related to marketing in accordance to bylaws. We will use your personal information on direct marketing, such as newsletters and marketing about our services and new products or special offers we think may be of interest to you, we also include a link to unsubscribe, should you decide you do not wish to receive any more information from us.
- E. Other: we may also contact you via message, e-mail, postal address or even by phone or any other contact information you may have provided us with for the following purposes:
- Answer or handle special requests such as:
- a) Attend or answer a special request you may have made.
- b) We may send you an e-mail if your online reservation was not properly filled in, we feel this is a way of saving you time, so you don’t have to start all over again from the beginning and having to go through the whole process again.
- c) we may also send you a questionnaire or invite you to write a comment about your experience on our website. We think this service will be beneficial for you and for us as it enables us to improve our services as well as our website.
- F. Improvement, investigation and research.: We may use a third party to continue researching on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of our research, including third parties, anonymously and globally. We use personal data to perform studies to improve our services, offer a better user experience, expand the functionalities achieving more quality in our online travel services
- G. Security, fraud prevention and detection: We use information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal or illicit activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may use personal data to evaluate risks and/or for security purposes, such as user authentication, we may share personal information with third parties, such as the authorities in charge of compliance with the law, as permitted by applicable legislation and external advisors.
- H. Legal and compliance issues: in some cases, we need to use the information you provided, which may include your personal data, to manage and resolve legal claims or litigation, to comply with regulations or regulatory investigations, to execute agreements or to comply with legal requests required by law.
- 1) When and If we use information acquired automatically which includes data that may affect you legally, we will apply the necessary measures to safeguard your rights, including a legal interventor.
- Given the purposes in clause A and B, we rely on the fulfilment of a contract: the use of your data may be necessary to comply with the contract you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use your data to carry out our obligation to complete and manage the reservation according to the contract we have with you.
- According with the purposes of clauses C to H, we rely on legitimate interests: we use your data for legitimate interests, such as offering you the most appropriate content for the web, e-mails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the contents of our website, for the detection of administrative fraud and legal purposes. By using personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we will always put your rights and interests in the protection of your data above our own rights and interests.
- With regards to clause H, we also rely on it when applicable on our obligation to comply with legislation.
If you want to oppose the process established on clauses C and F and do not have any direct means at your disposal to reject it (for example in the configuration of your account), please contact us directly by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have joined Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands (www.booking.com hereinafter Booking.com) to offer you online booking services.
As we have provided the contents of our website to booking.com, they will be handling each and any reservation made to us. Therefore, the information you enter on this page will be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This information may include your personal information such as name, contact information, payment information, name of people traveling with you together with any specific requirements you may have made in your reservation.
For more information about Booking.com business group, go to the section About us
Booking.com will send you a confirmation and follow up e-mail before your arrival with all the relevant information regarding your accommodation.
Booking.com offers 24/7 international customer service from their local offices in more than 20 languages. Sharing your information with Booking.com global customer support staff enables them to assist you when you need it.
Booking.com may use your data for technical, analytical and marketing purposes as described in more detail in the Booking.com Privacy agreement policy which states that your data may also be shared with other members of Booking Holdings Inc. for marketing purposes and also to provide you with offers which may be of interest to you during your trip, together with other personalized services, they will ask your consent when needed by law. If your data is transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, then Booking.com will make contractual agreements to ensure that your personal data remains protected in accordance with European Regulations. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information by Booking.com, write to email@example.com..
- BookingSuite: your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands, the company that operates this website and booking.com website.
- Competent authorities: we will disclose personal data to the law enforcement authorities and other government authorities when it is required by law or strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
International data transfers
Booking Suite complies with reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and inappropriate use of information which includes personal data. We use the appropriate management systems and procedures to protect and safeguard information that includes personal data. We also use security procedures and physical and technical restrictions on access and use of personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel can access personal data during their work.
Your options and rights
We want you to have control over how we use your personal information. You can do it in the following manner:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we have about you;
- you can inform us of any change in your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any personal information we have about you;
- In some cases, you may ask us to remove, block or restrict the processing of personal data we have about you, or you may object to us using your personal information in any specific way.
- In some situations, you can also ask us to send personal information you have given
When we are using your personal data under your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable legislation. In addition, when we are processing your personal data based on legitimate interest or public interest, you have the right to oppose at any time the use of your personal data subject to the applicable laws.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please inform us quickly if there is any change or inaccuracy in your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org We will manage your request in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Questions or claims
If you have any questions or doubts about the processing of your personal data by us or want to exercise any of the rights you have under this notification, please contact us through email@example.com You can also contact the local data protection authority with any questions or complaints.
Changes in the notice