Akumal Natura Glamping
Akumal Natura Glamping offers the unforgettable experience of sleeping in one of our 20 luxurious tents furnished with all the comforts of a hotel room and private bathroom. Surrounded by beautiful gardens full of native plants and the sounds of nature.
The architecture of each tent is unquely built with sustainable materials such as dead wood and rock that is provided by the natural enviorment of the Yucatan Jungle.
In order for our tents to stay cool and ventilated we use bioclimatic design utlizing the jungles climate while saving energy.
All our gray and black waters are treated by bio-digesters and wetlands to be able to reuse these waters for underground irrigation of our plants.
We have many trees on the ground that nitrogenize the soils helping to fertilize plants naturally and without the use of chemical fertilizers.
Our greatest strength is to apply eco-friendly techniques with the environment, which are in accordance with the green philosophy of Glamping to offer you a memorable, chic and fun experience for your stay in Akumal!
Remember that, by staying with us, you are helping us to continue supporting the WILD ANIMAL RESCUE CENTER.
Be part of our mission!
We have 15 cabins with one california king size beds and 5 cabins with two single beds, both with capacity for 2 people. Each room includes a private bathroom.
1 KING SIZE BED
Ideal cabin for those looking for an adventure as a couple or for travelers who have decided to explore the world solo.
2 INDIVIDUAL BEDS
Our cabin with 2 single beds is perfect if you are traveling with friends or family members.
Akumal, January 22, 2021
+52 984 187 5189
Akumal, January 22, 2021
We are happy to announce that as of January 23, our guests will be able to take the COVID 19 antigen test at our hotel and from the comfort of their rooms
This test is the one required by the American authorities for entry into the USA.
The cost of this test is $ 1300 pesos for nationals and US $ 65 for foreigners. The result will be obtained digitally within 30 minutes.
For those who require a PCR test necessary for other countries, the cost is US $ 174 for foreigners and / or $ 3,500 pesos for nationals. The result will be obtained digitally within 24 hours from the completion of the test.
The tests will be carried out by SEMETUR (Tourist medical services).
These tests are valid for 72 hours, so we recommend that you contact reception upon arrival if you require this service.
For guests who test positive and cannot travel, they will be offered a coupon with a discount of 50% of the rate they have paid after showing their inability to travel and issued by their country of origin or by the airline.
Akumal Natura Glamping
Info : email@example.com
Tel/WhatsApp: +52 984 187 6189
At Akumal Natura Glamping, our entire staff follows all safety protocols as directed by local authorities. We actively monitor our procedures to ensure the health and safety standards of our guests, staff and providers.
Precautions all guests and staff must take
• Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. This eliminates germs including viruses that may be on your hands.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and infect you.
• Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately into a closed bin and wash your hands. By following good ‘respiratory hygiene’, you protect the people around you from viruses, which cause colds, flu and COVID-19.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently especially those which are regularly touched, such as door handles, faucets and phone screens.
Hygiene measures in places at the hotel
● Shared stationery (e.g., printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed.
● Process in place to check health of staff and of guests.
● First aid kits available
● Access to healthcare professionals.
● Face masks for guests available
● Property and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
● Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
● Staff wears personal protective equipment
● Temperature checks are available to guests
● Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
● Masks are compulsory at the property
● Contactless check-in/check-out
● Cashless payment available
● Single-room air conditioning for guest accommodation
● Social distancing measures are in place
Cleanliness & disinfecting
● Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus.
● Bed sheets and towels are washed by and outsourced company at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
● Guest accommodation is cleaned and disinfected between stays
● Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
● Hand sanitizer is available in common areas.
● Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
● Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Food & drink safety
● Physical distancing in dining areas
● Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
● All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
● Breakfast takeaway in containers
● Delivered food is securely covered
● Food service has been amended for enhanced safety